Thursday, December 20, 2007

miscellaneous stuff

reminders:
  • renew my relief teaching application
  • survivor finale on friday
  • start writing christmas cards
  • meet uncle victor at brmc on saturday at 3pm, helping him to take photos for brmc's let's shine item playing at taka and paragon.

random:
  • reading nothern lights by philip pullman
  • started working at my dad's office, helping to build models... will write about it some day.
  • found out my judo captain played for this year's sea games. she won a silver. congrats renjun!
  • christmas shopping. normally i dun spend on myself, but i think i shall for this year.
  • my parents got a new car, we've had the old one for 10 years already i think, it was a second hand one, so yeah, time to change my mum said. anw, the new one's a honda stream, 7 seater. it's a 1.8l one compared to our previous 2.0l one, so yeah, it'll save us some money in the long run. it's not tt we're rich, ok? in layman's terms, we downgraded our car. can't wait to start driving it. haha! i just don't like tt the hand brake has been replaced by a foot brake. weird...
  • been watching man vs. wild on youtube. for all those episodes i missed on discovery channel.

my christmas wishlist:
  • black jacket from x/square in marina square (i think tt's the name of the shop)
  • victorinox swiss army knife (gwen's getting for me)
  • zippo lighter (gwen's getting for me) i don't smoke btw. i just like playing with it.
  • external flash for my dslr
  • ipod nano (been thinking of it for quite some time)
  • books. i wld like a book voucher to get all the books i want to read.

No comments: