Wednesday, December 5, 2007

my cousin, an fhm model??

ok, i seriously, totally, definitely have to write about this. because it's so damn funny and interesting! hahaha...

i only found out yesterday from gwen tt my cousin geraldine was actually on the front cover of fhm magazine! hahaha. on the june 2006 issue, to be exact. and it was really queer cos i can sort of remember seeing tt issue in the newsstand at holland village, but it didn't occur to me that that was actually my cousin, hahaha... so shocking lah, and she's even holding a python, hahaha... i remember thinking, tt's provocative, stay away, go away... hahaha. what's even more funny is that, i wld have probably come across it in camp during ns, cos my friends wld buy fhm and maxim every month, and pour over the cover girls and pages, tearing out the pictures of the girls wearing close to almost less than a bikini and pasting them on the walls. haha. i think my cousin might have been on the walls beside their beds when they sleep at night. hahaha.

well, it doesn't end there. she was a part-time model, and she modelled for the cars too. i showed to my mum earlier on, and she was like, "tt's your cousin." and i was "yeah, tt's geraldine." i thought she wld fly thru the roof haha. but she didn't. well, i have to admit, she looks good, and i'm kinda impressed. i still like michelle chia though. sorry geraldine!
anw, she got married last month, so here's the picture of all of us with her husband. ok, dun look at me, i didn't cut my hair, looks terrible, haha.
i still can't believe my cousin was on the front cover of fhm and i didn't realise!! haha.

No comments: